Designed for stability and comfort, the Pentel Smash makes it easy to create precise diagrams and drawings. The motorcycle-inspired design of its matte black metal body features a low center of gravity and a rubber grip section for a comfortable hold. A lead indicator helps you keep track of which lead you're using in the pencil, providing labels from 2H through 2B.
To adjust the lead grade indicator, twist the grip counterclockwise to pull it away from the barrel. Then push the lead indicator's ring up towards the grip section, rotate it so the circular display is over the desired lead grade, and push the ring back down to secure it. Screw the grip section back into place.
- Single casing over the grip and nose cone to prevent the nose cone from coming loose.
- Raised rubber square design on the grip section to prevent slipping.
- Low center of gravity to create a balanced weight.
- 4 mm lead sleeve that allows a clear view of the paper and easy use with a straight edge.
- Lead grade indicator.
- Eraser underneath the pencil cap.